Welcome to eWave Commerce - Magento Gold Partner // Salesforce Gold Partner // Akeneo Gold Partner
- Magento Winner eCommerce Leader of the Year 2018
- Magento APAC Partner of Excellence 2018
- NORA Commerce Partner of the Year 2018
- Magento Partner of the Year 2013, 2014, 2015
- Finalist of HR Brand Award 2018
eWave is an independent, global technology agency with commerce at its core. Through service design thinking, experience-driven digital reinvention, and a unique mix of creativity & technology, we specialize in helping our clients become more engaging, more agile and more efficient.
We’re headquartered in Sydney, with over 200 staff across 4 continents. Partnering with brands such as Nike, Vans, Timberland, Canon, Coca-Cola, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in Asia, Australia and New Zealand. eWave Belarus is a part of HTP.
Dare to be different!
Today we have a unique opportunity for a talented Front-end developer to be based out of our Minsk office to become a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Guru
- Work with customers and internal project teams to get an understanding of desired functionality
- Ensure successful delivery of the full development cycle
- Assist with solution architecture
- Increase your hard and soft skills
- 2+ experience as a Front-end Developer
- Knowledge of eCommerce & CMS platforms (SFCC experience will be a significant advantage)
- Understanding of SDLC
- Good English
- Extreme motivation
- Any DEV-oriented certification is an advantage
Enjoy While Working With Us
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap
- Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events (eWave Annual Conference, New Year Event, Summary Corporate Event, Team Buildings, Go-Life Pizza Parties, Fruit Days)
Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are shortlisted for the next step.