We want to support you with turning your passion, drive and curiosity for possibility into an exciting career.
Our program is focused on giving passionate and hard-working graduates, or graduates with a few years’ experience, the chance to be a part of our next generation of expert application engineers supporting some the world’s biggest brands.
eWave is an independent, global technology agency with commerce at its core. Through service design thinking, experience-driven digital reinvention, and a unique mix of creativity & technology, we specialise in helping our clients become more engaging, more agile and more efficient.
We’re headquartered in Sydney, Australia with close to 200 staff across 4 continents. Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are currently hiring for the following streams:
Application Engineering, Managed Services
The eWave Difference
- A dedicated mentor who specialises in your stream of choice
- Ongoing training and development that gives you the tools to take your skills to the next level
- The prospect of building a career pathway in alignment with your capability and passion
Qualifications / Requirements / Attributes
- Recent graduate with a relevant IT Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal at native level of proficiency)
- Professional experience in Technology space (Preferred, not mandatory)
- Career-oriented and goal focused
- Willingness to learn and grow from challenges
- Likes to have fun and be part of an award winning team
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Convenient Sydney CBD Location
- Staff referral scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gifted Birthday leave
- Office exchange program
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
- In-house cultural programs
- Sponsorship of attendance at international events