Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
Prospecting and lead generation
- Research and source opportunities, identify decision-makers, turn prospects into leads, and execute new engagements.
- Develop leads and continue engagement with prospective leads
- Call new potential prospects
- Conduct regular competitor analysis
- Attend networking events to understand, engage and build new business opportunities
- Stay up to date on trends and solutions and build thought leadership / consulting capabilities.
- Leverage on contact network to meet and build a strong relationship with new business opportunities
- Send prospective emails to businesses
- Build, pipeline of prospects
- Build Strong relationships with our partner ecosystem to generate leads.
- Assist in the organisation and execution of eWave marketing events.
New opportunity management and closing
- Manage, qualify, and prioritise sales opportunities
- Prospect, consult and sell business solutions and services to prospective customers
- Develop strategic sales plans to target and sign new business.
- Create and contribute to the Sales Pitch in collaboration with the Delivery, Experience Services, Resource Management and Sales Department.
- Work constructively with our internal teams to deliver winning proposals
- Create win-plans for active opportunities and execute
- Managed and collaborate with the Sales Director and pre-sales to complete required RFPs
- Update and maintain forecast
- Maintain CRM and ensure prospect information is up to date and accurate
- Post Graduate qualification is essential
- Certificate or bachelor’s in business, psychology, communication, marketing and/or sales advantageous degree is desirable
- Must be a strong communicator
- Strong background in Business Development, and Sales – 8 years plus.
- Record of working on and succeeding in RFP submissions.
- E-commerce, digital or software solutions background.
- ANZ regional sales experience
- Sound understanding of eWave solutions and services
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Preferably strong e-commerce knowledge
- Strategic sales planning and execution capability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with all departments and functions across the organisation
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Enjoy While Working With Us:
- An ultra-flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!