Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We have a unique opportunity for an Accounts Officer to join our Global Finance Department to coordinate accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing processes, billing, and cash management.
We are looking for a professional who will be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
- Manage the payment process, plan and forecast AP Payment runs and advise on weekly projections;
- Receive and receipt all invoices, ensuring invoice validated & approved by the relevant manager;
- Forecast and maintain expected cash payment dates for each invoice, advising Finance Manager weekly of project cash flows;
- Manage new and existing clients and suppliers; respond to their inquiries about payments and invoices;
- Identify and escalate potential bad debts and actively work with clients to receive payments;
- Create Contracts / SOWs/ Sales Orders in the Accounting System for new sales;
- Determine Billing schedule for Client, ensure System is established to correctly invoice clients;
- Create Employee Expense claims in the Accounting system for payment;
- Coordinate the payroll process within the Payroll system, including the Employee data, regular Payruns, Adhoc Bonuses, and Commissions;
- Create and load payroll payment file to Bank Accounts for approval by Authorised signatories;
- Coordinate submission of payroll data as required to local tax authorities and process any payroll journals as required into the Accounting System;
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to the Management Team upon request;
- Handle queries related to accounts, support Finance and other departments in various activities.
- Higher Education (Accounting or Finance degree);
- At least 3 years of proven work experience in the finance or accounting field;
- A good understanding of the Accounts Payable and Payroll processes;
- Understanding of IFRS Accounting standards;
- Knowledge of General Ledger Accounting requirements;
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel proficiency is a must);
- Working proficiency in English (both, spoken and written);
- Mandarin language would be an advantage;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- High sense of responsibility and attention to detail;
- Capability to handle confidential information discretely
- Remote Work opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and Professional Certification Programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Medical Insurance Reimbursement
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!