Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As the HR Lead for the APAC region, you will effectively plan, design, develop and evaluate human resource-related initiatives that support organizational strategic goals. In addition, you will lead performance management, talent assessment, and effective labor relationships. This role will be part of the APAC Leadership Team and will report directly to the Chief People Officer.
- Implement overall HR strategies, processes, and procedures across the organization (HR administration, Retention, Performance review process, Pay plan, Benefits program, and Learning initiatives) aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Lead APAC HR Team.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable regional human resource requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization upon request.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and retention of human capital.
- Nurture a positive working environment, develop employer branding, promote the organization's values.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Provide decision support through HR metrics to the management.
- You have at least 8 years of cross-functional experience in an HR field in a multinational environment, in the IT industry, experience working in E-Commerce consulting is a plus.
- Proven experience supporting directly a Senior Leadership team. Ability to build influence and credibility swiftly and effectively.
- Experience in managing and leading a multi-location team to deliver results
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills with a track record of providing strategic HR partnership to business leaders.
- Extended understanding of labor law regulations across different locations in APAC with the primary focus on Australia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore, and China.
- Skilled in strategic HR practices including retention, employee engagement, employee relations, leadership development, and performance management.
- Excellent people leadership skills and associated track-record, with a clear commitment to developing talent.
- Able to demonstrate significant change management of projects across a complex footprint.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills, with a strong customer service focus and attitude.
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Dare to be different!