Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We are seeking an experienced and responsible HR Administrator to join our team in Minsk to coordinate legal relationships with the employees and keep up the document flow.
- Hold Personnel records management (admission, dismissal, leave, transfer of employees etc.)
- Keep and follow salary records of Minsk Office personnel; prepare and deliver the reports requested by HR & Finance Department
- Prepare official references/certificates/letters per employees’ requests (educational institutions, banks, governmental institutions)
- Support the HR & Finance department in various activities
- Act as the contact person for outsourcing accounting agency
- Analyze labor market and be aware of changes
- Support Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and other internal systems
- Advise management and employees on work related regulations
- You have at least 2 years of prior related experience
- Strong understanding of current Employment and Labor Laws
- Experience in HR records management (employees appointment documentation: labor contracts, termination orders, side letters and annexes, disciplinary actions)
- Experience in keeping and tracking payroll
- English level: Upper Intermediate
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and effectively handle highly sensitive and personal information with sound judgment, tact, and discretion
- Analytical mindset that is able to innovate and improve existing processes
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events