Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As a Senior PHP Developer, you will translate client requirements into technical development, design schemas, and integrate with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of new technologies.
- Develop a great Digital Consumer experience based on the foundation of Akeneo.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all application preparation and all site updates
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives
- Take part in solution architecture based on product requirements
- Assist with code reviews and pull requests
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to PIM implementation
- Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance solutions
- As a Senior specialist, mentor and train Junior/Middle developers
- You have at least 3 years of backend web-development experience
- Strong knowledge of OOP, PHP, MySQL, Symfony Framework
- Working experience with Docker, ElasticSearch
- Akeneo development experience is required
- Experience with SOAP & REST API
- HTML 5, CSS 3, RequireJs, jQuery, ReactJS/Redux - would be considered as an advantage
- Experience with Git and development tools (GitHub / Bitbucket, TeamCity, or similar)
- Experience Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud (GCP)
- Good English, both, written and spoken
- Remote Work Opportunities with ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and Professional Certification Programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Medical Insurance or Medical Expense Reimbursement Program
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!