Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
The role is responsible for discovering, reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating the requirements and business needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
The individual will assist eWave with its growth ambitions, by communicating between internal departments and external parties to convey how information technology can support the organization’s needs.
- Gather and document customer requirements, map them to platform capabilities and build solution architecture
- Take full ownership of project and software support documentation.
- Plan and monitor the Business Analysis
- Elicit requirements and manage stakeholders collaboration
- Manage Requirements Life Cycle
- Analyse Strategies
- Evaluate Solutions
- Analyze and design the e-commerce system.
- As a Senior team member provide learning support to more junior colleagues.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as a Business analyst and practical knowledge in e-commerce domain
- Experience in documenting and analyzing system integration solutions
- Skilled in negotiations and stakeholder management
- Experience in teaching others on ways of completing tasks and using various techniques of BA
- Advanced level in English, both, written and spoken
- Experience in generating ideas for change and improvement strategies of the project and processes.
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!