We are seeking a talented PHP developer to become a Great Code evangelist, joining our team based The Philippines. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a global digital transformation and consulting business, where you will work to produce industry-leading digital solutions that are driven by our three core values; efficiency, collaboration and disruption.
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
- Work with customers and internal project teams to get an understanding of desired functionality
- Ensure successful delivery of the full development cycle
- Assist with solution architecture
- Increase your hard and soft skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Front-End Developer
- Knowledge of eCommerce & CMS platforms (SalesForce Commerce Cloud and Magento experience will be a significant advantage)
- Have an understanding of SDLC
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal. Having to communicate with the eWave team and clients globally.
- Extremely motivated, open to learning new languages and frameworks, with the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Any DEV-oriented certification is an advantage
- Unlimited paid annual leave
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Gifted Day of Birthday Leave
- Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Generous Long Service Gifts
- In-House Cultural Programs
- Lunch Catering
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Sponsorship of Attendance at International Events
- Interviewing Immediately
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 business days from time of application.
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn