We are seeking a talented Middle Quality Assurance Engineer to join our QA team based in Hong Kong. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a global digital transformation and consulting business, where you will work to produce industry-leading digital solutions that are driven by our three core values; efficiency, collaboration and disruption.
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
- Become a right hand / consultancy partner for your project team (well informed about all benefits and potential risks they might face with the solution chosen)
- Collaborate with your colleagues across all areas of the business, supplying detailed feedback regarding project’s quality
- Organise demo sessions and technical meetings with Project team and client side group
- Explore and evaluate features right through the development process
- Be a self starter, taking responsibility of your own part of the project, whilst also operating as part of team ready to help with any items from the expert side of the view
- 2+ years’ of previous relevant experience in a software testing role
- Extensive experience in Web app / Web site testing
- Familiar with tasks estimation / test design and execution
- Can comfortably make decisions with the ability to promptly resolve issues
- You have experience and are passionate about working in an agile team
- You have a forward-thinking view, and are extremely motivated with the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal. Having to communicate with the eWave team and clients globally
- Knowledge of CMS systems would be a plus
- Experience in automated and performance testing as a plus
- Unlimited paid annual leave
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Gifted Day of Birthday Leave
- Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Generous Long Service Gifts
- In-House Cultural Programs
- Lunch Catering
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Sponsorship of Attendance at International Events
- Interviewing Immediately
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 business days from time of application.
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedI