Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As the Head of Architecture at eWave, you will manage the architectural demand of eWave and our partners in line with global Client Solution Delivery processes. You will be tasked with building the Solution Architecture practice from the ground up and leading a high performing team of technical and solution design professionals. This role will be part of the Global Leadership Team.
- Build Solution Architecture practice from the ground up - you will be tasked with establishing the Architecture practice from scratch.
- Build and lead a high performing team of technical and solution design professionals
- Cross-Functional role - will work with Presales, Delivery and other areas of the business when required
- Act as trusted a complex solution consultant to the CTO, the wider eWave Delivery and Management team
- Define and lead the strategic vision across globally for the solution architecture practice (Client Solutions)
- Establish and maintain effective E2E design principles, governance & ways of working
- Maintain alignment with enterprise principles on architectural and application roadmap strategies
- Manage architectural supply in line with global resourcing processes
- Create and maintain an architectural knowledge base for the global Client Solution application landscape
- Produce the ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ architectural states for application services projects and programs
- Provide technical insight for portfolio shaping, feature development and reduction of technical debt
- Identify, manage and mitigate risk from design decisions across the global application landscape
- Responsible across all technology stacks including both Salesforce and Adobe
- Minimum 8-10 years of combined hands-on experience with software development, system integration and solution architecture.
- 4-5 years’ experience leading a Solution Architecture practice (bonus points if you have built a practice from scratch)
- Must have Salesforce Commerce Cloud & Magento experience
- Demonstrable experience in the fields of: Enterprise Commerce Applications, Integrations and Microservices
- Strong knowledge of enterprise level application ecosystems (ERP, OMS, CRM, WMS, etc.)
- Solid understanding of design patterns and application levels
- Ability to oversee and steer large scale implementations
- Ability to instruct and guide development on a multi-client & multi-team basis
- Ability to operate in complex, multi (C-level) stakeholder environments
- Strong communication skills, both oral as written in English
- Strong business understanding and ability to communicate technical recommendations in business terms
- Strong understanding of Commerce Business Models and Processes (B2B and B2C)
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!