Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As an SFCC Architect, you will translate client requirements into technical development, design schemas and integrate with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of new technologies.
- Work closely with our business partners to understand business requirements and provide an innovative and efficient solution
- Work closely with various technology teams (Development, Infrastructure, PMO, etc.) to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using the Salesforce technologies
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality and timely delivery
- Lead development team to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices, and code quality techniques
- Conceptualize, architect and design solutions for customers that meet customer business objectives, cost, timeline, quality and MVP
- Maintain thorough subject matter expertise of the functionality and solution architecture
- Partner with other architects, vendors, partners, business and technical teams to understand business needs and translate them into capability/platform roadmaps and work toward realizing the roadmaps
- Help with triaging and fixing defects for the planned releases and production
- Assist with Salesforce platform management tasks such as app evaluations, profiles/org hierarchy design, integration with other systems, capacity planning, defining SLA measurements, etc
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- 5+ years of combined IT experience
- 3+ years of experience in designing, implementing and migrating E-commerce solutions.
- 3+ years of development experience on the Salesforce platform (Apex, Visualforce, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce technologies (clouds, offerings, custom development, integration, etc.)
- Certified SFDC Architect, Advanced Developer and/or Developer strongly preferred
- Experience in using Agile development methods and practices
- Good communication skills, ability to bring strong opinions and constraints to a generally agreed solution design
- Ability to mentor more junior team members
- Good English, both, written and spoken