Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As a valued member of our Talent Acquisition & HR Team you will be committed to providing an exceptional experience to stakeholders; developing strong and effective relationships with hiring managers, colleagues and wider business.
Ultimately responsible for attracting and hiring great talent, you will deliver a robust and effective interview and assessment process, ensuring a seamless candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Develop strong and effective relationships with hiring managers, People colleagues, wider business stakeholders and candidates.
- Manage and monitor the candidate experience, ensuring all candidates have a brilliant experience and receive appropriate and relevant feedback.
- Ensure the employer brand and employee values proposition is understood and leveraged in all resourcing communication to facilitate the company`s `Employer of Choice` philosophy.
- Manage recruitment campaigns with due consideration to appropriate legislation.
- Manage the interview and assessment process ensuring a brilliant hiring manager and candidate experience.
- Liaise with hiring managers to develop accurate and up-to-date job descriptions, competency profiles and salary benchmarking data for roles.
- Identify and utilise the most appropriate and effective sourcing channels, including networking, promoting internal referrals, professional & social networking sites and managing 3rd party supplier relationships.
- Develop strong talent pipelines via internal and external channels, maintaining up to date knowledge of latest effective recruitment methods used in the market; maximising direct sourcing channels.
- Experience in an in house recruitment role or recruitment agency (Technical Recruitment / IT Recruitment Advantageous)
- Understanding of basic employment law
- Self-starter who is able to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and calmly deal with conflicting priorities
- Able to manage time, prioritise and manage workload effectively
- High level of professional integrity and confidentially
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work within a team; able to establish strong relationships internally & externally
- Unlimited paid Annual Leave
- Gifted Day of Birthday Leave
- Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Career Development / Training / Succession Planning Initiatives
- Lunch Catering
- Sponsorship of Attendance at International Events
- In-House Cultural Programs
- Interviewing at the first possible stage
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3 business days from time of application.
- Please ensure you include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn.