Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As a Senior Magento Backend Developer, you will translate client requirements into technical development, design schemas and integrate with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of new technologies.
- Develop a great Digital Consumer experience based on a foundation of Magento.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all website preparation and all site updates
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives
- Take part in solution architecture based on product requirements
- Assist with code reviews and pull requests
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation
- Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance and scalability of the e-commerce solution
- As Senior specialist, mentor and train Junior/Middle developers
- You have at least 3 years of backend web-development experience;
- 2+ years of Magento 2 development experience;
- Strong knowledge of OOP, PHP, MySQL, Zend or Symfony Frameworks;
- Working experience with Docker, Varnish, Redis, ElasticSearch or Solr.
- HTML 5, CSS 3 - would be considered as an advantage
- Experience with Git and development tools (GitHub / Bitbucket, TeamCity or similar)
- Good English, both, written and spoken
- Any DEV-oriented certification is an advantage
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Dare to be different!