Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
Today we have a unique opportunity for a talented Project Manager to take overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure of various projects.
- Identify & scope requirements & deliverables
- Manage resource & budget estimations
- Effectively manage project’s financial component in Time and Material, Fixed Price and Dedicated Team contract models
- Support and lead scoping workshops
- Scope & document system Integrations
- Contribute to solution architecture
- Coordinate daily project tasks with all internal teams
- Negotiate trade-offs between usability & performance
- Prioritize tasks & sprint planning
- Control project quality & risk register
- Effectively communicate and work with all project stakeholders
- Ensure the use of best practices and apply & share lessons learned
- Effectively apply Agile project methodologies
- Manage big teams of experienced tech leads, developers and engineers
- Manage deliveries of industrial-grade e-commerce solutions to world-recognized brands
- Contribute to RFP responses & other pre-sales activities
- Contribute to process improvements and change management across the entire organization
- You have at least 5 years of relevant web/application project management experience
- Proven working experience in project management in the E-Commerce domain
- Deep understanding of E-Commerce domain (Experience working in E-Commerce consulting is a plus)
- Record of completed complex eCommerce projects, with a team size of 20+, from discovery to GoLive
- Experience in managing complex deliveries, with multiple vendors, as a manager of prime vendor's team.
- Experience mentoring project managers, building career paths and development plans
- Experience of assessing, improving and formalizing the delivery processes
- Experience of leading discovery workshops with a client
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Solid organizational skills
- People management champion
- Deep understanding and experience of managing projects within Team and Material and Fixed Price models
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Dare to be different!