Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
Today we have a unique opportunity for a talented Frontend Developer to be based in our Minsk office, Dnipro office, or remotely who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming to become a Magento Guru.
- Develop a great Digital Consumer experience based on the foundation of Magento
- Work with customers and internal project teams to get an understanding of desired functionality
- Ensure successful delivery of the full development cycle
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assist with solution architecture
- As Middle specialist, assist with mentoring and training Junior developers
- You have at least 2 years of frontend web development experience;
- 1+ years of Magento 2 development experience;
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Good English, both, written and spoken;
- Any DEV-oriented certification is an advantage
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Dare to be different!