We’ve found that modern, digital-first consumers have ever-changing and growing expectations when it comes to buying experiences. B2B companies, unfortunately, are struggling to keep up. To let B2B organisations adapt and thrive in the new market, we are running this exclusive webinar.
Topic: Building the Experience and Efficiency for Faster B2B Growth
Get an in-depth look at how B2B companies are leading the way with a cutting-edge solution that lets them scale rapidly and go to market faster.
Our exclusive 45-minute webinar will help you:
▪ Identify the digital trends you can’t ignore as a B2B merchant in 2022
▪ Discover how to rapidly launch & adapt your B2B commerce platform and unlock faster revenue growth
▪ Understand how to reduce operational costs and increase your teams’ efficiency
▪ Uncover insights and success stories of digital and omnichannel B2Bs leading the way.
▪ Roles: C-level executives (CIO, CDO, CMO, CFO, CTO, COO, CEO), VPs, Directors, Heads of Departments in IT, Digital, eCommerce, Marketing
▪ Industries: Manufacturing, Healthcare and Pharma, Insurance, Automotive (and other B2B commerce organisations)
Watch the webinar now and discover how to deliver the next-gen B2B experiences.
Get Instant Access
More On-Demand Access
Watch the recording of the live event featuring our special guest panelists Amit Khanna, SVP and GM, Health and Life Sciences (Salesforce), Dr. Geeta Nayyar, M.D., MBA, SVP & Chief Medical Officer (Salesforce), Jodie Monahan, Product Delivery Manager (Cochlear) and Trevor Richey, Global Head of Sales & Marketing (eWave).
Join us in this B2B commerce webinar, hosted by eWave, Adobe Commerce and Mirakl, as we explore the need for B2B organisations to provide simplified, compelling customer experiences to satisfy today’s B2B buyers, and how to leverage marketplaces to provide convenient one-stop shops that scale fast.
Attend this webinar and hear global commerce experts explore the connected experiences your buyers want, identify emerging B2B trends, and learn how to exceed buyer expectations.
Get inspired from Australia’s successful female change agents, their impressive careers in IT and leadership styles.
Hear from the top industry experts how to build & grow your profitable eCommerce business today.
Learn how to go digital really fast with a high ROI & low risks scalable solution without breaking a bank.
See the stats by Salesforce how consumer behavior changed across industries globally & what are the forecasts until the end of 2020
Learn about successful customer acquisition and retention strategies in 2020, and how smart Marketing empowers a business to sustain an industry leader position.