Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Country Manager to join our world-class global sales organisation. As the Country Manager you will be responsible for owning and implementing the Go-To-Market strategy and securing relationships with key decision makers to uncover new sales opportunities. You will manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the business throughout the sales process.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of beating revenue targets, managing complex sales cycles and building relationships with key, executive stakeholders.
- Manage an exclusive sales territory across Asia
- Drive revenue success by identifying and developing relationships with new enterprise-level clients, building relationships with key business stakeholders including C-Suite Executives
- Prospect and build pipeline with prospective clients that fit the market profile for EWAVE services
- Full ownership for the profit and loss for the region
- Nurture an existing client base for up-sell opportunities
- Attend industry trade shows and events to form strong network connections and stay current on industry trends
- Tailor your pitch to meet customer goals and demonstrate your ability to solve the clients pain points with EWAVEs full-service offering
- Develop and execute joint sales strategies with EWAVEs primary partners Adobe and Salesforce
- Maintain relationships with EWAVEs key partners Adobe and Salesforce
- Manage sales opportunities in Salesforce from initial contact to signed contract
- 6+ years of B2B sales experience specifically within the eCommerce ecosytem
- You are currently located in Singapore or Hong Kong (or willing to relocate)
- You are a self-motivated individual with experience working within a global team
- Experience in entrepreneurial endeavours or working in the professional services / consulting industry
- Experience selling high end, project-based, consulting services, engaging in a mid to long sales cycle
- Strong ability close complex deals and build on-going relationships with your customers
- Consistently achieve annual sales goals and objectives
- Outstanding communication skills, including presentation skills, with ability to communicate with clients at all levels
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Result-oriented and meticulous, with strong leadership skills, strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gifted Birthday leave
- International relocation opportunities
- In-house cultural programs
- Sponsorship of attendance at international events
- Interviewing Immediately
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 business days from time of application.
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn