Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we're reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We're thinkers, we're creatives, we're technologists, and we're looking for people to join us on our journey.
Your end-to-end knowledge of Commerce and Digital combined with your exceptional communication skills will be leveraged as you act as the key point of contact and strategic business advisor for eWave clients.
As a Client Partner, you will develop strategic relationships with our top clients. As their trusted partner, you will proactively engage stakeholders to map out strategies and deliver eWave resources to enable them to achieve their eCommerce objectives.
- Directly own, sponsor, and develop the services business on key services clients in the EU region
- Ultimate accountability for all work sold and delivered to the client
- Drive services up-sell and services renewal business
- Identify opportunities for deepening the client relationship through innovation, and the adoption and use of strategies
- Ensure outstanding delivery to the client by overseeing all delivery engagements.
- Develop a customer roadmap, that helps the client to realize the full value of our companies’ services
- Manage client relationships and expectations with a clear focus on creating a great client experience
- Manage scope and identify/mitigate risks
- Handle escalations and negotiations with the customers, as required
- Constantly think of creative ways to improve our relationships with our clients and grow client business.
- Partner with clients to develop their goals, adding strategic value and ensuring that they get the best results
- Develop strategic account plans for the customers within your assigned portfolio, including growth opportunities identification, action planning, and business growth forecast.
- Monitor industry trends, competitive landscape, and identify risks to the business, taking pre-emptive action to mitigate
- You have at least 4 years of hands-on Account Management experience
- Consulting, eCommerce, Digital, Media, and Advertising environments knowledge.
- Experienced in running and developing a P&L based professional services business.
- Familiarity with Adobe and Salesforce would be a big advantage.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing accounts - looking after big brands and large budgets.
- Proven deep industry expertise in leading Digital Transformation engagements.
- Proven track record in achieving business goals within a matrix environment and a mixed team of onshore and offshore resources.
- Passion for the delivery of high-quality technology solutions to solve business problems.
- Familiarity with Professional Services delivery models and methodologies.
- Deep understanding of Digital Transformation and how Digital Transformation can help clients to increase the experience for their customers.
- Experience in building relationships at various levels, along with superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Excellent communication skills in English, both, verbal and written
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Dare to be different!