Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We've built commerce's most respected team through the unwavering pursuit of a common goal; to solve the industry's most complex challenges. We believe that when challenged, you learn the most, improve the fastest, achieve the greatest results, and have the most fun.
We have a unique opportunity for a Workforce Planning Manager to help our team to become even stronger in a fast-paced team environment. You will design, lead, create and support the overall global workforce process. This position will play a crucial role in developing our workplace strategy by leading the efforts of overall workforce planning and allocation, staffing portfolio optimization, and analysis of the future of work. It is a strategic role that will establish the methodology, processes & workforce planning effectiveness measurements, globally across our organization.
- Build and lead a high-performing global workforce & staffing organization aligned with our business needs.
- Lead the development and implementation of staffing plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives.
- Drive resource planning and allocation by assigning people to projects based on their skills, previous experience, availability, and project budget.
- Drive Capacity planning - make sure that the resources have enough capacity to deliver current/upcoming projects.
- Drive optimum utilization to achieve revenue/profit targets.
- Monitor demand/resource requests & ensure adherence to process
- Determine hiring needs that need to be assigned to Talent Acquisition based on project requirements & secure future work opportunities.
- Support Project Managers in ongoing resource management efforts: employee overutilization, uneven workload, or overtime. You will be the one to step in and help PMs by reallocating resources, adjusting goals or requirements, or assigning new people to the team.
- Work hands-on to identify resourcing and utilization issues and facilitate their resolution.
- Develop and maintain a repository of skill profiles & practice alignments.
- Analyze resource trends to enable discussion of strategic issues at the board level, across multiple geographies.
- Work jointly with the management and HR team to ensure optimum utilization also obtained via the development of career paths and frameworks for consultants.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant resource management experience, building and solidifying Workforce Planning.
- Extensive experience creating and implementing strategic people resource management plans, ideally over multiple geographies.
- Strong experience in change management in a demanding environment, working closely with stakeholders to influence commercial decision making
- Leadership/people development experience including managing other Resource Coordinators.
- You understand the project life-cycle & delivery process, associated roles (ideally previous project management experience).
- You stand out as a successful negotiator & possess conflict resolution skills (working with various teams & levels of seniority).
- You are a great collaborator who will be able to influence and engage multiple teams on different levels.
- Experience in and a high comfort level with a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture.
- You have strong analytical & organizational skills, a strong sense of urgency & follow-through.
- Confident using Atlassian delivery tools (Jira, Confluence, etc).
- Confident with Resource and Project management software
- Confident G-Suite user, Google Sheets proficiency is a must.
- You speak English fluently
Enjoy while working with us!
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra-flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback, and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package