Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
Today we have a unique opportunity for a talented Business Analyst to join our Salesforce Commerce Cloud Unit to ensure technical solutions meet business needs and requirements.
Gather & document customer requirements, map them to platform capabilities, and build solution architecture.
- Collect Software Requirements, including writing use cases, constructing workflow charts, and diagrams.
- Create ’as is’ and ’to be’ process maps.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the current client systems and processes.
- Hold continuous communication flow with external stakeholders.
- Take full ownership of project and software support documentation.
- Analyze and design the SFCC system.
- As a Senior team member provide learning support to more junior colleagues.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working as a Business analyst and practical knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Good understanding of web development process and e-commerce field
- Experience in documenting & analysing system integration solutions would be a significant advantage
- Full working proficiency in English, both, written and spoken
- Ability to adapt and think on your feet
- Extremely motivated and keen to learn
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Dare to be different!