Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We have a unique opportunity for an Accounts Officer to join our Finance Department in our Minsk office to coordinate invoicing processes, revenue accounting, and document management. We are looking for a professional who will be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
- Cover all monthly invoicing processes & ensure each invoice is issued within stated timeframes
- Update customer records and issue monthly customer statements
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinate monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verify totals, prepare reports
- Own communication with the Clients on billing issues to ensure healthy CashFlow
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to the Management Team upon request
- Handle queries related to accounts, support Finance and other departments in various activities
- Higher Education (Accounting or Finance degree)
- At least 1 year of proven work experience in finance or accounting field
- Good understanding of IFRS, practical knowledge would be a big advantage
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel proficiency is a must-have)
- Working proficiency in English (both, spoken and written)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High sense of responsibility and attention to details
- Capability to handle confidential information discretely
- An analytical mindset that is able to innovate and improve existing processes
Enjoy while working with us!
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap
- Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Birthday Leave
- Unlimited Annual Leave after 1st year
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events