Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we're reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We're thinkers, we're creatives, we're technologists, and we're looking for people to join us on our journey.
CRM Consultant is responsible to understand business requirements processes, digital technologies, and techniques, identify technology and/or process opportunities, working with Business & IT to develop, implement and maintain solutions that deliver business value.
- Lead analysis & Subject Matter Expertise of platforms/projects/enhancements for Marketing Traditional Channels as well as Digital Channels encompassing eCommerce, CRM, Campaign Management, Social, SEO, data analytics
- Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change request, and manage the project’s scope, acceptance, installation, and deployment
- Effectively communicate the status of the digital portfolio for top teams (i.e. Marketing and IT)
- Identify and raise issues impacting the execution of strategic/operational/ project plans
- Collaborate with Global Information & Digital Technology and local Business teams to implement & get the best out of the global platforms
- At least 5 years of business-facing IT experience in a global environment, with a degree in an IT-related discipline or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience working as a Digital Business Analyst within an FMCG or digital organization, experienced with Digital Technologies. Experience with eCommerce is a MUST
- Ability to interpret the business IT and functional strategies, understand the Group operating model, understand digital technologies, techniques, tool
- Experience delivering through Traditional & Agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, and waterfall)
- Any professional certification in digital technologies (e.g. APIs, Cloud, etc.) and Agile Project Management (e.g. SCRUM, PMI, etc.) are desirable
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra-flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback, and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and Professional Certification Programs
- Working as part of a global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Rewarding Compensation Package