Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Learning & Development Specialist to join our team as our first hire for our L&D team. The Senior Learning and Development Specialist will work as the primary point of contact for our L&D team and will be specifically responsible for managing the design, development and implementation of course content within eWave.
The role will be based in the Philippines but will have a true global impact. The successful applicant will be responsible for working with the business to enable and improve individual performance, aligned with our strategic direction, vision and values
- Provide basic templates, tools, process and advise our business on how to build content in line with our objectives
- Design, develop and manage high quality L&D content to be used within eWave University and the wider L&D offering, in collaboration with relevant business stakeholders
- Use eLearning authoring tools and eWave's Learning Management System to develop content that is effective and works across the different systems and technologies used by eWave
- Project manage the development of individual digital and blended learning solutions, working with internal SMEs and external L&D developers on the creation of (e)Learning content.
- Maintain and update existing sessions, courses and programmes to ensure the content remains up to date.
- When requests are received from the business, conduct training needs analysis to identify capability gaps and L&D interventions needed.
- Work with external training providers and internal SMEs to develop learning and development programmes and modules that support business needs, developing effective working relationships with both external training providers and internal SMEs.
- Act in a consultative capacity to provide best practice L&D advice and guidance across eWave, working with different teams in the business to design key learning interventions as required.
- Work independently on projects as the lead L&D Specialist, provide advice and support to other teams in the business, under the guidance of the CPO.
- Contribute to the design and development of the appropriate technical infrastructure required to deliver digital multimedia content
- Deliver programme content/sessions as and when required
- Excellent design skills, with experience developing a wide range of content to achieve successful face to face and blended learning outcomes.
- Strong eLearning/digital design skills using a range of eLearning authoring tools, video capturing tools, content editing tools
- Knowledge of and experience using video animation software such as Videoscribe or PowToon to create engaging video content, and/or graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator
- Strong experience in learning technologies, including learning management systems (we use Thinkific)
- Knowledge of eLearning content development standards (e.g. SCORM)
- Experience in deployment via a Learning Management System
- Proven ability to adopt a wide variety of approaches to learning and development, including the use of social learning methods and practical application of the 70/20/10 learning model.
Preferred Experience / Background / Traits
- Experience producing L&D content within a fast paced, professional services environment.
- Self starter with a proactive approach, who can work unsupervised, demonstrating initiative, creativity, professionalism and ability to think outside the box.
- Strong design and development skills and ability to work from a general brief or concept when building learning content.
- Collaborative approach, with demonstrated capacity to co-design learning content with others, and to work with others to achieve team success.
- Ability to build rapport with internal clients and other colleagues and to build relationships with people at all levels of the business and externally.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Client and service delivery focused
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Desirable Experience working in a global role or with a multinational organisation
- Experience delivering virtual instructor led training using video call tools
- Bachelor's Degree or Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Relevant applicable Learning and Development Certification
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap
- Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events (eWave Annual Conference, New Year Event, Summer Corporate Event, Team Buildings, Go-Life Pizza Parties, Fruit Days)