Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We've built commerce's most respected team through the unwavering pursuit of a common goal; to solve the industry's most complex challenges. We believe that when challenged, you learn the most, improve the fastest, achieve the greatest results, and have the most fun.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcing and Research Partner to join our Global Talent Acquisition Team. We enable our business to achieve outstanding results by bringing the right people to our organization and we lend our support in multiple locations across Europe and APAC regions.
You will be part of a multi-cultural distributed team focused on delivering value to our stakeholders and hunting for great talents. You will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Partners, HR Leads and Hiring Managers, identify and source hard to reach, passive candidates, using a varied set of tools and methods. You will help create talent pools and pipelines for key roles we have at eWave.
The role can be based in one of our European offices or remotely
- Source passive talent for current open roles and build talent pipelines for future challenging, hard to close recurring roles across the APAC and EU regions.
- Research various talent markets, identifying talent demographics/shifts.
- Frequently assess the productivity and effectiveness of various sourcing methods and adapt strategies as necessary.
- Conduct a variety of primary and secondary sourcing techniques including Boolean and targeted search methods, tapping into professional networks, leveraging social media, engaging in blogs and forums, resume mining, employee referral leveraging, etc.
- If required, screen candidates and evaluating their motivation, abilities, and values to ensure that there is a steady stream of relevant candidates for open roles.
- You have been part of the talent acquisition function and have a flair for connecting with people (a combination of both, in house and agency background, would be an advantage)
- You have experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment, with at least 2 years as a sourcer/researcher.
- Passionate about the hunt for talent – building & maintaining a network of candidates/sources through LinkedIn and other networking sites.
- High level of proficiency in internet-based searching skills and proven experience in going beyond obvious channels to reach out to high-quality talent while building effective talent pipelines.
- Proven success targeting direct competitors and delivering competitive take-out strategies.
- Experience working on different talent markets in Europe and APAC would be a great advantage.
- Strong communication skills in English and ability to engage with multiple stakeholders in the region. (Fluency in any other regional language is a plus, but not a must).
- Ability to take a hands-on approach to work, tolerance for a high level of ambiguity, and comfort in working in a geographically distributed team.
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn