Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We are looking for a talented English Teacher to join our team.
- Teaching Business English - 24 teaching hours a week- (both online via Zoom/ Skype and offline) to our team of developers, analysts, quality assurance engineers, project managers and creative thinkers.
- Planning lessons: writing lesson plans; adjusting the given syllabus to students' needs; selecting extra material for the lesson from various grammar and course books; designing grammar, vocabulary and speaking worksheets.
- Students’ progress assessment.
- Regular reporting (completing attendance and progress reports).
- Completing additional language-related tasks on demand: translations (both oral and written), text review and etc.
- You have Linguistic university degree or relevant fields;
- At least 2 years’ teaching experience (teaching adults);
- Usage of modern ELT methods and books;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent communicative skills.
- Level assessment certificate;
- Qualification certificate (CELTA/DELTA);
- Professional background in IT and/ or Business English.
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events