Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We've built commerce's most respected team through the unwavering pursuit of a common goal; to solve the industry's most complex challenges. We believe that when challenged, you learn the most, improve the fastest, achieve the greatest results, and have the most fun.
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Regional Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the marketing strategy for the APAC region. In this role you will collaborate with several internal and external stakeholders in order to drive and enable the rapid growth of eWave.
- Plan, execute and evaluate regional marketing strategies aligned to the global marketing plan and the regional business needs
- Drive and support localisation of marketing assets and campaigns where required
- Provide feedback and inputs based on marketing knowledge of local insights in order to improve the global marketing and sales strategy
- Collaborate with the sales team in order to provide marketing support to increase the sales pipeline and maximise conversion
- In alignment with the Sales Team, plan, execute and evaluate regional events
- Implement and review regional campaigns in order to increase brand awareness and support business development
- Work with the R&D team in order to bring to market new services, product and solutions
- Build and grow strong partner relationships in order to generate co-marketing opportunities
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Marketing Generalist with proven experience in a B2B environment
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a commercially focused Marketing role (preferably international or regional)
- Proficient in the most common marketing campaigns and marketing automation tools (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, HubSpot, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Proven experience in managing and tracking marketing budgets
- Proven experience in planning and executing events, with outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think outside the box while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working partnerships with ease
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and happy to ‘roll your sleeves up’
- Willing to travel as required
- Used to flexible working hours due to differences in time zones
- (Preferred) Experience work for a Digital or eCommerce Agency/Consultancy
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gifted Birthday leave
- International relocation opportunities
- In-house cultural programs
- Sponsorship of attendance at international events
- Interviewing Immediately
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 business days from time of application.
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn