Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As a Senior SFСС Backend Developer, you will translate client requirements into technical development, design schemas and integrate with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of SFCC.
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of SFCC (Salesforce commerce cloud)
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all website preparation and all site updates
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives
- Assist with solution design based on product requirements
- Assist with code reviews and pull requests
- Participate in architecting solutions using Commerce Cloud’s Open Commerce API (Shop, & Data APIs)
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation
- Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance and scalability of the e-commerce solution
- As Senior specialist, mentor and train junior developers
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Commerce Cloud Platform as a Back-end Developer
- Understanding of architectural principles and coding patterns of Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- Proficient knowledge & hands-on experience using ISMLs, JS Controllers, pipelines, Demandware scripts, OCAPI and setting up Business Manager Configuration
- Integration experience with multiple third-party vendors using LINK partner cartridges. This includes, but not limited to, Payment gateway solutions, Loyalty vendors, Ratings& Reviews, Social Networking sites, etc.
- Deep understanding of how Order, Promotions, Price Books, Shipping methods, Site Preferences and Administration functions work in Business Manager
- Understand Import/Export of various objects in Business Manager
- Experience with Job framework
- Strong front-end engineering skills (HTML, CSS, SASS, JS)
- Experience in working and executing build scripts using ANT, Grunt/Gulp
- Good English, both written and spoken
- Any DEV-oriented certification is an advantage
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Dare to be different!