Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we're reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We're thinkers, we're creatives, we're technologists, and we're looking for people to join us on our journey.
eWave is partnering with a big product American Company in the beauty industry, and we invite the eCommerce Content Manager to join our team!
With over 3M members and 8K digital content creators in the community, the company continues to grow very quickly and we support them in their journey.
Join us to empower, create, and have great fun doing it together!
- Product description validation
- Testing product behavior
- Inventory quantity
- Item sort order
- Choice configuration, and activating Marketing content
- Experience working within a similar role (preferably for an e-commerce brand)
- Demonstrated experience in content production for SEO purposes
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Experience in research and information analytics
- Knowledge of web traffic metrics
- Attention to the details
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra-flexible working culture
- 6-month fix-term position
- Working hours will be Monday to Friday 10:00-19:00
- Working as a part of a global team in a Multicultural Environment
- 24 working days of vacation per year, rest on public holidays
- Comprehensive help and willingness to listen to ideas
- Rewarding Compensation Package