Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We are looking for a dedicated Service Delivery Manager to be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving our eCommerce services to maintain customer satisfaction using market best technologies like Salesforce and Magento. A professional who understands and has in-depth knowledge of custom application development intricacies, as well as, being very detail-oriented with strong customer and team management abilities.
- Oversee multiple projects, depending on complexity and resource profile
- Support and leads scoping workshops
- Be responsible for Project kick-off, team onboarding and process setup with a client
- Supervise and drives the development of a lasting relationship with a client
- Own the financial aspect of projects, drives proactive changes and optimizations
- Review and approves scope and timeline changes, responsible for timeline negotiations
- Control project quality & risk register
- Ensure that processes inside assigned project teams are followed and transparency is maintained at the satisfactory level
- Support people management provides coaching to the assigned PM/PC
- Approve resource profile changes
- In case of escalation from the client, responsible for escalation resolution OR further escalation
- Drive New Contracts / Services discussions and kick-off (L&P, MS Contract, etc.)
- You have at least 5 years of relevant web/application project management experience
- Proven working experience in project management in the E-Commerce domain
- Deep understanding of E-Commerce domain (Experience working in E-Commerce consulting is a plus)
- Record of completed complex eCommerce projects, with a team size of 20+, from discovery to GoLive
- Experience in managing complex deliveries, with multiple vendors, as a manager of prime vendor's team.
- Experience mentoring project managers, building career paths and development plans
- Experience of assessing, improving and formalizing the delivery processes
- Experience of leading discovery workshops with a client
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Solid organizational skills
- People management champion
- Deep understanding and experience of managing projects within Team and Material and Fixed Price models
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Dare to be different!