Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
Today we have a unique opportunity for a motivated Project Manager to take responsibility for the successful execution of the project.
- Managing Operation Team of 3-4 people
- Managing incoming requests and ticket queues
- Managing team load to meet the deadlines for the incoming requests
- Negotiation with the client in regards to tasks timelines
- Creating and maintaining different types of tasks checklists
- Coordinating with the client's teams
- Holding meetings with the client's teams
- Working with the team in Kanban
- Experience managing projects
- Strong knowledge of the delivery processes
- Strong knowledge of the Agile frameworks
- Experience working with e-commerce web solutions (preferably Magento)
- Working proficiency in English both written and verbal
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra-flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback, and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!