We’re seeking an experienced and highly motivated Solutioning Professional who is ready to join a global digital transformation and consulting business
eWave is an independent, global technology agency with commerce at its core. Through service design thinking, experience-driven digital reinvention, and a unique mix of creativity & technology, we specialise in helping our clients become more engaging, more agile and more efficient.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital commerce projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re challenging global agencies at a game they don’t know how to play. Today, we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
eWave is looking for a results-driven professional Solutioning Professional with a specialisation in eCommerce to join our team and play an instrumental role in building our Global Pre-Sales function starting with APAC, then transitioning to cover EMEA and eventually the US.
You will provide technical leadership from pre-sales to project delivery to post sales, including directing systems architecture, translation of business requirements and software platform guidance. You will guide the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects and interface with our clients. You will bring expertise and act as a trusted advisor to our clients on industry-wide trends and disruptive applications of technologies relevant to the business. Our vision for Pre-Sales is to lead the solutioning process throughout the sales cycle and to deliver thought leadership to our clients. The Pre-Sales Lead is an experienced person who will work alongside their colleagues and support our global sales team to create solutions for prospects and customers. To accomplish this, you should have a strong desire to set the vision translating business objectives into enticing and actionable recommendations. The Solution Consultant will act as a trusted advisor to our customers while aiding the customer’s transformational journey.
- To develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs showing business value
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with other high performing teams.
- To fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of eWave’s offering to customers at all levels, this includes with technologists as well as C Suite Executives
- Architecture definition and technical leadership of the lifecycle from presales to implementation of Commerce Solutions
- Serve as a technical advisor to clients and assist them in optimisation of the recommended product suite to successfully define, build and deploy online and omni-channel solutions
- Drive the development of prototypes and technology demonstrators within eCommerce, content management and marketing automation domains
- Collaborate with business development and client engagement teams to lead the presales requirements, like RFP responses, proposal delivery, architecture assessments and technical qualifications
- Work towards estimating time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement projects and help develop project plans and risk assessment
- Establish measurable criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs
- Lead the translation of the client's business requirements into systems design phase
- Establish high, mid and micro-level plans and set technical direction for the team
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers
- 6-8 Years or more experience with Enterprise Grade eCommerce Platforms (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris, Adobe M2, Sitecore)
- Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
- Track record of solution engineering, consultancy, delivery or training success for a software solution organisation
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic, energising environments.
- Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
- Likes to be the first to know something and to understand why and how things happen.
- Good at searching out information and experimenting, likes to concentrate on a particular topic and to solve puzzles.
- Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people’s attention.
- Technical experience within architecture development, integration of backend systems and development with eCommerce, Marketing and Content platforms or ability to work with these types of contributors as part of your team
- Relevant experience in systems integration and development, package analysis and implementation
- Experience with designing modern architectures, such as cloud-native and micro-services-based solutions
- Strong collaborator, working in a fully agile product or software delivery teams regionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills