We're seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our award-winning team in Sydney, working with some of the largest brands in the world.
eWave is an independent, global technology agency with commerce at its core. Through service design thinking, experience-driven digital reinvention, and a unique mix of creativity & technology, we specialise in helping our clients become more engaging, more agile and more efficient.
We’re headquartered in Sydney, with over 200 staff in 5 offices across 3 continents. Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital commerce projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re challenging global agencies at a game they don’t know how to play. Today, we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
You will take a key role in our Marketing team and leverage off your previous Digital Marketing experience to bring new ideas to the table as well as playing a key role in servicing our customers
The role includes the opportunity to produce high quality work for our portfolio of leading customers. You will strategise, create and deliver using best practices as well as by bringing innovation to the table.
Every day is different! We are constantly learning and taking on new challenges. Our customers trust us and as a result, we have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting Digital Marketing Campaigns:
- Partner with iconic brands and help them on their digital marketing journey, including strategy
- Formulate creative content across Digital, Web, Email and Social Media
- Be part of a team that is able to bridge the gap for our customers
- Assist with marketing initiatives, including promotional and advertising copy
- Work across a variety of Digital Campaigns
- Manage the full life-cycle of marketing campaigns; which includes creating and managing campaign briefs with customers
- Utilise analytical tools to measure eCommerce performance
- Have fun, learn new things and have a story to tell!
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experienced with a range of analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics) relevant to digital marketing
- Previous creative writing or copywriting experience preferred
- Any experience in Digital Marketing would be a bonus
- An individual who has taken the time to invest in themselves – a good education is always important
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Convenient Sydney CBD Location
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gifted Birthday leave
- Office exchange program
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
- In-house cultural programs
- Sponsorship of attendance at international events
- Interview times are immediately available
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn
- Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are shortlisted for interview
- No recruitment agencies please