We are seeking an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager, based in Sydney you will be responsible for overseeing our global team. Working with a variety of enterprise customers, the role will be responsible for ensuring we are delivering high quality, innovative and responsive services to our existing clients.
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
The RoleAs the Service Delivery Manager within the Managed Services team, your mission is to enable the people and technology that keep our customers running. Your global team provides the front line user support for our customers ecommerce platforms, as well as supports all of our internal tools and technologies. Beyond the day-to-day, the team will contribute to longer-term technical projects, process improvements and the documentation efforts that help make the magic happen.
- Facilitate discovery workshops
- Inspire, grow, and develop talent while providing vision and setting direction for the team; lead effectively through outcomes rather than tasks. Manage the support team that is responsible for servicing and maintaining our clients software solutions and environments.
- Collaborate well with partner teams to achieve shared objectives, provide strategic insight, and lead continuous improvement efforts in customer service and operations.
- Drive results by tracking key operational metrics, identifying process improvement opportunities and delivering on strategic initiatives.
- Lead hiring and career development for a team of intelligent, ambitious professionals across a variety of technical disciplines.
- Oversee the IT services for the internal team, ensuring every employee has the equipment required to perform in their role.
- Previous experience managing a team delivering IT services, software development or software product development
- Brilliant IT knowledge with a technical background including experience with either software engineering or software development
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of experience managing a team of engineering and/or technical operations professionals responsible for critical systems and operations for a distributed organisation.
- 5+ years of technical experience as an individual contributor prior to management.
- Experience designing, developing or troubleshooting Linux, e-Commerce, CMS and/or other web technologies.
- Brilliant customer services skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle several tasks at one time
- Unlimited paid annual leave
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Gifted Day of Birthday Leave
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Generous Long Service Gifts
- In-House Cultural Programs
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Sponsorship of Attendance at International Events
- Interviewing Immediately
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 business days from time of application.
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn