We’re seeking an experienced Client Partner / Account Director to join our award-winning Experience Services team in Sydney. You will play a key role supporting our growing customer base on a variety of mid-to-large scale Digital Transformation initiatives.
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We’ve built commerce’s most respected team through the unwavering pursuit of a common goal; to solve the industry’s most complex challenges. We believe that when challenged, you learn the most, improve the fastest, achieve the greatest results, and have the most fun.
Your end-to-end knowledge of Commerce and Digital combined with your exceptional communication skills will be leveraged as you act as the key point of contact, and strategic business advisor for eWave clients.
As a Client Partner, you will develop strategic relationships with our top clients. As their trusted partner, you will proactively engage stakeholders to map out strategies and deliver eWave resources to enable them to achieve their eCommerce objectives. You're a motivated people person that truly enjoys driving and growing relationships.
- Constantly think of creative ways to improve our relationships with our clients and grow client business.
- Manage trusted relationships with eWave clients and develop digital solutions and services to help their businesses succeed.
- Partner with clients to develop their goals, adding strategic value and ensuring that they get the best results from the collective agency team
- Develop strategic account plans for the customers within your assigned portfolio, including growth opportunities identification, action planning, and business growth forecast.
- Help grow the scope of clients' accounts with eWave.
- Monitor industry trends, competitive landscape, and identify risks to the business, taking pre-emptive action to mitigate.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of hands-on relationship management experience in media, marketing, advertising or digital.
- Experience in similar Agency or within broader Consulting, Commerce, Digital, Media and Advertising environments
- Strong experience in driving new strategic relationships within a commerce, media, marketing or advertising agency.
- Experience in building relationships at various levels, along with superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others.
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing and marketing technologies
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/adaptable in exercising judgment in a dynamic matrixed environment and able to manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with a focus on building relationships with clients.
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships across internal teams.
- Unlimited paid annual leave
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Gifted Day of Birthday Leave
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Generous Long Service Gifts
- In-House Cultural Programs
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Sponsorship of Attendance at International Events
- Interviewing Immediately
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 business days from time of application.
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn