We’re seeking an experienced Client Advisor to join our award-winning Experience Services team in Sydney. You will play a key role supporting our growing customer base on a variety of mid-to-large scale Digital Transformation initiatives.This role will have a strategic accounts focused.
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We’ve built commerce’s most respected team through the unwavering pursuit of a common goal; to solve the industry’s most complex challenges. We believe that when challenged, you learn the most, improve the fastest, achieve the greatest results, and have the most fun.
Your end-to-end knowledge of Commerce and Digital combined with your exceptional communication skills will be leveraged as you act as the key point of contact, and strategic business advisor for eWave clients.
As a Client Advisor, you will develop strategic relationships with our top clients. As their trusted partner, you will proactively engage stakeholders to map out strategies and deliver eWave resources to enable them to achieve their eCommerce objectives. You're a motivated people person that truly enjoys driving and growing relationships.
- Directly own, sponsor, and develop the services business on key services clients.
- Ultimate accountability for all work sold and delivered to the client.
- Drive services upsell and services renewal business.
- Identify opportunities for deepening the client relationship through innovation, and the adoption and use of strategies
- Ensure outstanding delivery to the client by overseeing all delivery engagements.
- Develop a customer roadmap, that helps the client to realise the full value of our companies services
- Manage client relationships and expectations with a clear focus on creating a great client experience
- Manage scope and identify/mitigate risks
- Handle escalations and negotiations with the customers, as required
- Constantly think of creative ways to improve our relationships with our clients and grow client business.
- Partner with clients to develop their goals, adding strategic value and ensuring that they get the best results from the collective agency team
- Develop strategic account plans for the customers within your assigned portfolio, including growth opportunities identification, action planning, and business growth forecast.
- Monitor industry trends, competitive landscape, and identify risks to the business, taking pre-emptive action to mitigate.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in similar Agency or within broader Consulting, Commerce, Digital, Media and Advertising environments
- Experienced in running and developing a P&L based professional services business.
- Thought Leader in the space of Digital Transformation.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing accounts.
- Proven deep industry expertise in leading Digital Transformation engagements - at least in one of the following verticals: Financial Services, Federal Government, Education, Travel & Hospitality, Retail or Media.
- Proven track record in achieving business goals within a matrix environment and a mixed team of onshore and offshore resources
- Passion for delivery of high-quality technology solutions to solve business problems
- Familiarity with Professional Services delivery models and methodologies.
- Deep understanding of Digital Transformation and how Digital Transformation can help clients to increase the experience for their customer.
- Experience in building relationships at various levels, along with superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others.
- Unlimited paid annual leave
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Gifted Day of Birthday Leave
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Generous Long Service Gifts
- In-House Cultural Programs
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Sponsorship of Attendance at International Events
- Interviewing Immediately
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 business days from time of application.
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn