We’re seeking an experienced and highly motivated Sales Director who is ready to join a global digital transformation and consulting business
The Sales Director - ANZ will focus on securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the business throughout the sales process.
eWave is an independent, global technology agency with commerce at its core. Through service design thinking, experience-driven digital reinvention, and a unique mix of creativity & technology, we specialise in helping our clients become more engaging, more agile and more efficient.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital commerce projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re challenging global agencies at a game they don’t know how to play. Today, we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
- Manage and penetrate an exclusive sales territory across Australia and New Zealand.
- Generate revenue by identifying, selling, and developing new enterprise-level clients with a focus on Commerce
- Prospect, target, and build pipeline with prospective clients that fit the assigned market profile for eWave services
- Develop credibility and relationships with account teams and clients through fluency in eCommerce technology as it relates to a range of business issues
- Nurture an existing client base for up-sell opportunities and prospect potential customers
- Update, maintain, qualify and forecast an expansive pipeline of prospects
- Attend industry trade shows and events, and join community associations to form strong network connections and stay current on construction trends
- Tailor your pitch to meet customer goals and demonstrate your ability to solve the industry’s pain points with eWaves full-service offering
- Develop and execute joint sales strategies with primary ecosystem partners Adobe and Salesforce at the account level in coordination with account leaders.
- Meet with private and public sector clientele at all levels, including C-Suite Executive and Department Heads
- Manage sales opportunities in Salesforce from initial contact to signed contract
- Share in the success of growing a market in the rapidly developing industry of eCommerce technology
Who You Are:
- You currently residing in Sydney or Melbourne or willing to relocate (Sydney Preferred)
- You are a self-motivated individual with experience working within a global team
- You have 6+ years of B2B sales experience (Preference is shown to applicants who have experience selling cloud-based SaaS, CMS, Retail, UI UX and/or eCommerce related products/services to executive level decision makers)
- Any experience in entrepreneurial endeavours, sales on the vendor side, or experience working in the professional services / consulting industry highly desirable
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterised by mid to long sales cycles
- You close complex deals and treat your customers exceptionally well
- You consistently achieve established quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives
- You have excellent time management skills and strong verbal, written, presentation (to C-Suite), and interpersonal communication abilities
- You would be comfortable speaking to clients at all levels in different environments
- You enjoy collaborating with a tight-knit support team but enjoy working independently
What We Provide:
- Generous salary package (calculated based on experience) + competitive commission
- In-house, updated, lead program
- Annual incentives for top performers
- Ongoing training, sales, marketing support
- Involvement in Global Mentorship Program
- An opportunity to be part of an award winning team and to cover an amazing patch