eWave is an independent, global technology agency with commerce at its core. Through service design thinking, experience-driven digital reinvention, and a unique mix of creativity & technology, we specialise in helping our clients become more engaging, more agile and more efficient.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re challenging global agencies at a game they don’t know how to play. Today, we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
You will take a key role in our Marketing team and leverage off your previous relevant experience to bring new ideas to the table. You will be the Brand champion for eWave to prospects, customers, employees and partners.
You will be self starter and be able to strategise, create and deliver using best practices and be able to build relationships authentically and quickly.
- Creative Thinking and Idea Generation
- Event Coordination / Management
- Software Vendor / Partner Relationship Management and Engagement
- Marketing Reporting
- Formulate creative content across Digital
- Be part of a team that is able to bridge the gap for our customers across all Marketing related activities
- Internal Brand Advocate - Strategy & Execution
- Brand Content Development - Website, Collateral
- Content Development for Social including ideas through to creation
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience
- Self Starter
- Any type of Agency experience (advantageous)
- Any experience in Digital Marketing would be a bonus
- An individual who has taken the time to invest in themselves – a good education is always important
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Convenient Sydney CBD Location
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gifted Birthday leave
- Office exchange program
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
- In-house cultural programs
- Interview times are immediately available
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn
- Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are shortlisted for interview
- No recruitment agencies please