Globant’s Commerce Studio helps organizations create best-in-class commerce-enabled experiences, with engineering and design at its core. The goal is to meet the demands of tomorrow's customers, leveraging long-standing expertise with large and complex commerce transformations in both B2B, B2C and D2C domains.
As an award-winning partner of enterprise-class platforms: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento Commerce, and other API first, Headless Commerce surround solutions, we help clients create a competitive advantage with commerce at its core.
Our mission is to empower companies to succeed and thrive in the ever-changing digital landscape by building best-in-class future-ready digital commerce solutions globally.
We have a unique opportunity for a talented Business Analyst to join our team to ensure technical solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Gather & document customer requirements, map them to platform capabilities, and build solution architecture.
- Collect Software Requirements, including writing use cases, constructing workflow charts, and diagrams.
- Create 'as is' and 'to be' process maps.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the current client systems and processes.
- Hold continuous communication flow with external stakeholders.
- Take full ownership of project and software support documentation.
- Analyze and design the Adobe Commerce system.
- As a Senior team member provide learning support to more junior colleagues.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as a Business analyst and practical knowledge of Magento/Adobe Commerce.
- Good understanding of web development process and e-commerce field
- Experience in documenting & analysing system integration solutions would be a significant advantage
- Full working proficiency in English, both, written and spoken
- Ability to adapt and think on your feet
- Extremely motivated and keen to learn
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studios. Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.