We are seeking a Global Marketing Director, who will be responsible for leading, planning and executing all marketing initiatives for eWave.
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We’ve built commerce’s most respected team through the unwavering pursuit of a common goal; to solve the industry’s most complex challenges. We believe that when challenged, you learn the most, improve the fastest, achieve the greatest results, and have the most fun.
Collaborating closely with the Senior Leadership team, the Global Marketing Director will be responsible for ensuring we reach, engage and grow our market share. We are seeking an experienced leader who will take an active role in planning, execution and leadership across all global marketing activities to support the wider Sales and Marketing team in engaging clients.
- Leadership to drive execution of integrated marketing activity that delivers acquisition pipeline, retention and growth of eWave’s customers and partners
- Contribute to the growth of the eWave brand through experiences and events
- Build marketing strategy that delivers value and builds relationships and engages with potential clients
- Be a key contributor to the eWave leadership team to define, refine and deliver eWaves go to market strategy
- Develop fully integrated marketing plans that leverage all marketing opportunities, including advertising, digital marketing, and industry-specific events.
- Delivery of all marketing campaigns across all product and platform initiatives
- Lead, develop and manage the wider global marketing team
- Continue to build on our already strong values-based culture that encourages innovation to drive successful outcomes for our customers.
- Collaborate with the global Sales team to ensure they are equipped with necessary marketing tools to succeed
- Contribute to the development of strategic partnership relationships
- Monitor competition in the market and provide valuable, timely and insightful input into competitive strategy and activity
- Be a leader and mentor to the marketing team to achieve milestones together.
- Minimum of 6 year’s experience in marketing related roles
- Experience in a leadership role, managing and developing teams
- Proven experience to leading on marketing strategy for a global company
- Experience in using website analytics tools and best practises in online marketing and management
- Ability to prioritise and manage the expectations of a diverse and demanding customer base
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture
- (Preferred) Prior Agency experience
- (Preferred) Prior experience working in eCommerce
- (Preferred) Degree in Marketing or related field
The Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited paid annual leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Gifted Day of Birthday Leave
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Generous Long Service Gifts
- In-House Cultural Programs
- Lunch Catering
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Sponsorship of Attendance at International Events