Our experience services team work together every day, leading the industry and shaping the future of commerce. We are looking for a self-organized Business Analyst to help us as we continue on this exciting journey.
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst who will be responsible for gathering and analysing business requirements of customers in order to assess their business model, identify the need for changes in processes, and articulate how those suggested changes can help them to achieve business goals.
The ideal candidate will have experience in gathering requirements, recommendations of improvements and solutions, working with external stakeholders.
- Technical background is desirable
- At least 2 years of experience
- Basic understanding of web applications and e-commerce areas
- Сompleted business analysis course is a big plus
- Experience in documenting & analysing system integration solutions would be a significant advantage
- Exceptional written communication skills
- English - from Upper Intermediate
- Knowledge of eCommerce trends and solutions is preferable
- Ability to adapt and think on your feet
- Extremely motivated and keen to learn
- Gather & document customer requirements, map them to platform capabilities and build solution architecture
- Software Requirements, including writing use cases, constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Creation of 'as is' and 'to be' process maps
- Recommendation of improvements and solutions
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses in the current client processes and systems
- Working extensively with external stakeholders
- Full ownership of project documentation
- Systems analysis and design
- Software Documentation
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap
- Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave after 1st year
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events (eWave Annual Conference, New Year Event, Summary Corporate Event, Team Buildings, Go-Life Pizza Parties, Fruit Days)
Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are shortlisted for the next step