Globant’s Commerce Studio helps organizations create best-in-class commerce-enabled experiences, with engineering and design at its core. The goal is to meet the demands of tomorrow's customers, leveraging long-standing expertise with large and complex commerce transformations in both B2B, B2C and D2C domains.
As an award-winning partner of enterprise-class platforms: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento Commerce, and other API first, Headless Commerce surround solutions, we help clients create a competitive advantage with commerce at its core.
Our mission is to empower companies to succeed and thrive in the ever-changing digital landscape by building best-in-class future-ready digital commerce solutions globally.
The Solution Consultant (Pre Sales) role is critical to the overall success of the deal cycle for Commerce opportunities; the Solution Consultant at Globant Commerce Studio has a mix of Business, Commercial & Technology expertise, that consults with clients to understand their business challenges in online Commerce, and guides them to possible solutions that we can implement to solve the problem statement.
1. Deal & Commercial Management
- Coordinate briefing with the Sales lead to understand the deal opportunity.
- Allocate the appropriate resource required to work on the deal.
- Review and manage the Jira Solution Consulting board to effectively manage workload.
- Create Solution Consulting plan with all of steps required to move to a decision
- Creation of Solution Consulting Strategy as a response back to the customer
- RFP documentation review and management.
- Lead, direct and coordinate the team to deliver all the relevant deliverables for the deal
- Lead, direct and coordinate the team to shape solution options.
- Review and interrogate estimates and project plans created by the team
- Creation of project plans* (If the person has a project management background)
- Create a team profile in relation to the estimates and project plan.
- Devise commercial options to present to the customer with relevant internal approvals..
- Shape the narrative and story to play back to the customer.
- Create the presentation/proposal to share with the customer.
- Work with the Sales team to understand any feedback from the proposal and ideate on ways to ensure the deal is closed.
- Responsible for writing the solution contained in the SOW document, working closely with the Sales Director who is ultimately accountable.
- Responsible for detailing out the solution as part of the Sales to Delivery handover.
- Partake in retrospectives and ensure learnings and documented and will inform future deals.
2. Commerce Solution Advisor
- Interact with the customer and undertake research to understand the customer pain points and challenges.
- Input information into the central repository so anyone who touches the account understands the background.
- Challenge the customer regarding what they are looking to achieve and design/implement (where appropriate)
- Keep up to date with the commerce landscape and key technologies including but not limited to Adobe, Salesforce, Commerce Tools, SAP Hybris, Shopify, VTEX
- Evaluate which technologies may be most appropriate to present/share with the customer.
- Keep on top of industry trends and topics.
- Provide thought leadership for customer and prospect presentations
- Provide Commerce Strategy that demonstrates experience improvements, business growth and technology innovation.
3. Team Management
- Lead, direct and mentor a team of Solution Consultants.
- Provide constructive feedback for team and individual growth
- Review and approve proposals before they are presented or sent to prospects / customers
- Create and continually evolve tools and processes for the team
- Project Management, Sales, or Technical qualifications are advantageous
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud & Adobe Commerce Cloud accreditations will be looked on favourably.
- Highly organised
- Business Strategy
- Commerce Strategy
- High Level understanding of the commerce platforms available in the market
- Good understanding of commerce ecosystem
- High level understanding of software development and its different components
- High level understanding of solution architecture
- Emotional intelligence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with all departments and functions across the organisation
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Quick learner and ability to absorb information
- Previous experience in Solution Consulting / Pre Sales is desirable OR
- Previous experience in Project Management OR
- Previous experience in Account Management
Salary Range: Annual $ 100,000-140,000 USD
Dare to be different!