Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
Today we have a unique opportunity for a talented Business Analyst to join our eWave team to ensure technical solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Gather & document customer requirements, map them to platform capabilities and build solution architecture
- Software Requirements, including writing use cases, constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Creation of 'as is' and 'to be' process maps
- Recommendation of improvements and solutions
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses in the current client processes and systems
- Working extensively with external stakeholders
- Full ownership of project documentation
- Systems analysis and design
- Software Documentation
- You have at least 3 years of experience
- Good understanding of web applications and e-commerce areas
- Knowledge of eCommerce solutions (Magento, SFCC) is preferable
- Experience in documenting & analyzing system integration solutions would be a significant advantage
- Full working proficiency in English, both, written and spoken
- Сompleted business analysis course is a big plus
- Ability to adapt and think on your feet
- Extremely motivated and keen to learn
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Dare to be different!