Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We've built commerce's most respected team through the unwavering pursuit of a common goal; to solve the industry's most complex challenges. We believe that when challenged, you learn the most, improve the fastest, achieve the greatest results, and have the most fun.
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Financial Accountant to join our team in Sydney. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Chief Financial Officer in financial control and reporting responsibilities. You will play a key role in providing a wide range of support to the senior management.
- Manage and maintain the general ledger and associated accounting systems
- Responsible for establishing and maintain a mater chart of accounts
- Determine processes to enable product profitability, departmental analysis and consolidating accounting
- Provide treasury and cash flow data for the financial plan, budget, forecasts and management accounts
- Preparing the month end across P&L, balance sheet and cash flow and management report
- Prepare and coordinate all taxation requirements including monthly payroll tax, PAYG STP payments and ATO
- Prepare fair value accounting workbooks to support accruals
- Develop and prepare fixed asset accounting on a monthly basis
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience in either a Chartered environment, Property Development, or multi-national accounting environment
- CA or CPA qualification or nearing completion
- Experienced at complex Consolidation Accounting
- Experienced at managing Trial Balance month end
- Experienced at reporting P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
- Experienced at preparing and submitting tax requirements, including BAS, PAYG, Payroll Tax and Corporate Income Tax
- Strong experience in Microsoft Excel or Google sheets
- A keen eye for detail, with demonstrated numerical and communication skills
- Reliable and deadline orientated
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gifted Birthday leave
- International relocation opportunities
- In-house cultural programs
- Sponsorship of attendance at international events
- Interviewing Immediately
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 business days from time of application.
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn