We have an opportunity for a full-time Digital Web Designer to join our creative team.
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
The RoleAs a key member of the Creative team, you are the kind of person that uses design thinking to solve challenges and make brilliant ideas come to life to create unique customer experiences. You will help define best practices and create scalable solutions for multiple types of technologies and platforms.
- Deliver the best experience by designing various creative digital projects with complete ownership throughout the entire lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Work on a variety of design concepts, commerce & content websites, eDMs, online advertising, mobile app + sites, as well as corporate presentations
- Design in the context of user experience for commerce & content
- Analyse, present and articulate visual design concepts
- Contribute to high level concepts & creative direction
- Work in collaboration with directors, creative and marketing teams, as well as technical teams and clients
- Keep up to date on industry trends and design best practices
- Learn to design for specific software and platforms and pre-established company & functional guidelines
- 2+ years relevant experience in a similar position
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Creative SuiteStrong graphic design & UI/UX skills
- Familiarity with Sketch, Invision + Zeplin for Wire-framing & prototypes (Preferred but not mandatory)
- A well-rounded knowledge of design principles and techniques
- Able to organise and self-direct execution of tasks/duties
- A core understanding of the relationship between design and functionality for web
- Excellent communication & presentation skills to articulate decisions into visual design outcomes
- Ability to work on Mac OS X platform
- (Preferred) eCommerce design experience
- (Preferred) Basic HTML and CSS understanding (Not Mandatory)
- (Desired) Design Thinking / Service Design Practices
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Birthday Leave
- In-house cultural programs
- Drinks, breakfast supplies and fresh fruit baskets
- Learning and Development / Mentoring Programs