Globant’s Commerce Studio helps organizations create best-in-class commerce-enabled experiences, with engineering and design at its core. The goal is to meet the demands of tomorrow's customers, leveraging long-standing expertise with large and complex commerce transformations in both B2B, B2C and D2C domains.
As an award-winning partner of enterprise-class platforms: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento Commerce, and other API first, Headless Commerce surround solutions, we help clients create a competitive advantage with commerce at its core.
Our mission is to empower companies to succeed and thrive in the ever-changing digital landscape by building best-in-class future-ready digital commerce solutions globally.
- Research and targeting - Search for the right target prospects per account/contact profile and segment to lists per industry and per topic of interest in the lead generation platform.
- Lead funnel and status management - Plan cold approach per industry accounts, lead stages and development (multiple touch points from cold to hot phases), implement and track.
- Outbound/AB Prospecting
- Qualify marketing leads through outbound calls, emails and Linkedin outreach based on lead funnel, by finding out business requirements/challenges where eWave can help
- Verify the right contacts in the buying team
- Book appointments with marketing qualified prospects for sales team to further qualify
- Record outbound call history and lead response in detail.
- Update leads’ status post appointments (classify hot, warm, and cold leads based on their need, budget, and decision-making capabilities) and further nurture via multi-touchpoint channels in the lead funnel
- Email company profile, product/service literature, case studies, other campaign materials to prospects.
- Ensure prospect follow-up all the time.
- Respond to prospect inquiries and resolve.
- Refer customers’ needs or inquiries to sales and marketing
- Assist and support in handling prospect requests and needs.
- Database Management - Create, maintain and ensure database is segmented, cleansed, updated with complete information, and all activities per contact are tracked
- Proven experience as Lead Generation Specialist or other Sales/Customer service role
- Proficient in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - verbal and written. Has a flair for engaging people in conversations, inquisitive and knows how to build rapport with prospects.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM & lead gen software) - Candidates with experience in Hubspot and Zoominfo are preferred.
- Has the patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Quick learner, easily adaptable, agile and a problem solver
✔Remote Work Opportunities with ultra-flexible working culture
✔Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback, and Individual Growth Roadmap
✔Multiple learning opportunities and Professional Certification Programs
✔Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
✔Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
✔Gifted Birthday Leave
✔Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!