Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
Technician Solution Engineer is responsible for troubleshooting, resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and providing a full debugging cycle resolution. As a member of the Managed Services Team should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
- Gather, commit and persevere information or data for analysis from the client;
- Coordinate with developers and project teams to ensure the timely resolution of incidents, uphold strict customer service standards and drive customer satisfaction;
- Manage customers as the main point of contact, provide customers with status reports in a thorough and timely manner;
- Organize releases and act independently on all stages;
- Triage the issues and conduct incident analyses, proactively manage incidents within and exceeding SLA;
- Lead P1 and P2 issues through the execution;
- Record & track incident information in Jira;
- Provide IT support to the business;
- Create and maintain internal wiki content;
- Monitor and diagnose New Relic alerts;
- Prepare Quarterly Reviews;
- Assist to Junior Engineers;
- You have at least 1,5 years of experience as a Technical Solutions Engineer or equivalent experience
- Full working proficiency in English both written and verbal
- Solid knowledge of Zabbix, Newrelic, Graylog
- Good knowledge of SQL, PHP, HTML
- Basic understanding of Solr, Elasticsearch
- Cache technologies
- Understanding of DNS and SSL
- JIRA, Confluence/KB
- Experience working according to SLA’s
- University Degree or equivalent in IT
- Magento certification is desirable
- ITIL knowledge is desirable
- SLI/Section.IO is a plus
- Remote Work opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and Professional Certification Programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Medical Insurance Reimbursement
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!