Specialists in industry disruption, EWAVE is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As the Head of Delivery, you will be responsible for managing cross-functional teams across several global locations. You will on enterprise-level digital commerce projects from inception all the way through to launch, to create exceptional commerce experiences while delivering on time and on budget.
The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership and problem-solving skills, and a passion for applying their expertise to help companies take the next step in their digital transformation.
- Manage a global portfolio of customers across APAC and EMEA
- Collaborate with Project Managers to scope complex projects
- Leadership qualities that demonstrate our values daily and establish credibility
- Build strong relationships with our enterprise-level client base, being point of contact for complex escalations
- Support Project Managers to ensure projects are delivery to a high quality, on time and on budget
- Strategic lead to ensure learnings are implemented from each project to increase efficiency and processes of project delivery
- Work with the global resource manager to mobilise resources
- A forward-thinker who can formulate initiatives and shape teams for future growth
- Coordinate the operations for a team located in different geographic locations
- An excellent People Manager who can work to form strong working relationships with all levels of the business
- Manage escalations before they happen
- In collaboration with the Experience Services team, identify opportunities to increase revenue and grow customer accounts
- Working with the Sales team, build the statement of work for new sales opportunities
- Attend client sales pitches presenting business proposals
- Coach and mentor the wider team in all aspects of delivery, financial and relationship management
- Work closely with the management team providing data, metrics and information required by the business
- A minimum of 8 year’s experience working in a technology focused delivery environment, with the experience across enterprise level software implementation projects (eCommerce, ERP, CRM or similar)
- Managed a portfolio of customer accounts, managing a number a project simultaneously
- Previous experience managing Project Managers
- Exposure to working with a global team in different time zones
- Ability to be the strategic lead, having managed several cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think outside the box while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship building capabilities, with a knack for presenting
- Passion for training and mentoring team members
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Convenient Sydney CBD Location
- Staff referral scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gifted Birthday leave
- Office exchange program
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
- In-house cultural programs
- Sponsorship of attendance at international events
- Interviewing Immediately
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 business days from time of application.
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn