Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Cochlear, Ripcurl, Calvin Klein and L'Oreal, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We've built commerce's most respected team through the unwavering pursuit of a common goal; to solve the industry's most complex challenges. We believe that when challenged, you learn the most, improve the fastest, achieve the greatest results, and have the most fun.
As a Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing enterprise-level digital commerce projects. You will coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to create exceptional commerce experiences while delivering on time and on budget.
The ideal candidate will possess strong organisational and problem-solving skills, and a passion for applying their expertise to help companies take the next step in their digital transformation.
- Control the performance of Project and Program Managers working across the portfolio, ensuring adherence to the standards, focus on the metrics and submission of standard reports.
- Ensure review of critical KPIs across each project, help project and program managers to address any deviations from the required KPIs, report the challenges to COO proactively.
- Review, provide feedback, approve, monitor and assess regularly the programme/project management products i.e. project plan (including schedule, team profile, risks, etc), change requests, WIP reports, etc
- Ensure maintenance of a required gross margin level of each project and/or continuous improvement of it where the initial/current result is substandard (incl billable utilisation, discounts, warranty levels, etc)
- Partner with the representatives from the sales organisation to ensure healthy customer relationships and set clear expectations
- Ensures customers recognise the value in services and adjusts the services and teams if required, i.e. customers should have a view of utlisation, velocity, quality and our plans for improving those KPIs
- Onboard project & program managers into relevant projects
- In partnership with the relevant capability chain members coach and mentor project managers working across the portfolio on the day-to-day aspects of their work
- Execute onboarding of new projects in portfolio, control Sales -> Delivery handover, work with project & program managers at earlier stages of onboarding to ensure the success of the projects and overall relationships with key stakeholders
- Minimum of 8 years of working in a technology focused delivery environment, with the experience across enterprise level software implementation projects (eCommerce, ERP, CRM or similar)
- Proven experience in managing teams of 20+ people and in working cross functionally across an organisation
- Ability to prioritise and manage the expectations of a diverse customer base
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think outside the box while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- Strong knowledge of project management and development toolsets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package