Specialists in industry disruption, EWAVE is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We've built commerce's most respected team through the unwavering pursuit of a common goal; to solve the industry's most complex challenges. We believe that when challenged, you learn the most, improve the fastest, achieve the greatest results, and have the most fun.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Sales Director who is ready to join a global digital transformation and consulting business, as a key contributor to our world-class global sales organization.
The Regional Sales Director will focus on securing relationships with qualified targets and decision-makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the business throughout the sales process.
- Manage an exclusive sales territory across Russia and European region
- Drive revenue success by identifying and developing relationships with new enterprise-level clients, building relationships with key business stakeholders including C-Suite Executives
- Effectively lead and inspire the regional Sales team
- Prospect and build pipeline with prospective clients that fit the market profile for EWAVE services
- Attend industry trade shows and events to form strong network connections and stay current on industry trends
- Tailor your pitch to meet customer goals and demonstrate your ability to solve the clients pain points with EWAVEs full-service offering
- Develop and execute joint sales strategies with EWAVEs primary partners Adobe and Salesforce
- Maintain relationships with EWAVEs key partners Adobe and Salesforce
- Manage sales opportunities in Salesforce from initial contact to the signed contract
- 6+ years of B2B sales experience (preferably selling eCommerce, cloud-based SaaS or CMS services)
- Proven track record managing a team of experienced Sales Managers
- You are a self-motivated individual with experience working within a global team
- Experience in entrepreneurial endeavors or working in the professional services / consulting industry
- Experience selling high end, project-based, consulting services, engaging in a mid to long sales cycle
- Strong ability close complex deals and build on-going relationships with your customers
- Consistently achieve annual sales goals and objectives
- Outstanding communication skills, including presentation skills, with the ability to communicate with clients at all levels
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Result-oriented and meticulous, with strong leadership skills, strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure
- Full working proficiency in English is a must
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Dare to be different!