Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As a Lead Magento Frontend Developer, you will translate client requirements into technical development, design schemas and integrate with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of new technologies.
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Magento;
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives;
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all website preparation and all site updates;
- Responsible for solution design based on product requirements;
- Responsible for code reviews and pull requests;
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation;
- Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance and scalability of the e-commerce solution;
- As a Lead Developer — mentor and train junior team members.
- 5+ years of FrontEnd web-development experience;
- 2+ years of Magento 2 development experience;
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, experience with LESS/SASS;
- Experience with Git and development tools (Gulp, Webpack etc.);
- English — Intermediate or higher;
- Experience with ReactJS, GraphQL Magento 2 certification;
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses;
- Personal Growth Roadmap;
- Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program;
- Certification Programs;
- English Training Program;
- Medical Insurance;
- Birthday Leave;
- Unlimited Annual Leave after 1st year;
- Remote Work Opportunities;
- Corporate Events.